The healthcare system is a confusing maze that can be stressful for individuals. It’s not easy to deal with cancer, much more when it is matched with difficult explanations, complex processes, and difficult procedures. With the navigation and guidance support we give, we aim to remove the barriers brought by the difficult healthcare system. This way, you don’t have to worry about not knowing what to do or how to manage the situation. We will guide you through to help you make the right choices in your healthcare journey.
In our navigation and guidance service, we help you in:
- Locating and choosing physician specialists
- Understanding and selecting your treatment options
- Understanding your alternative/integrative therapy options
- Helping you to understand your insurance benefits and options
- Helping you to locate resources and remove any barriers to your care, such as financial, language, cultural, communication, and transportation issues
- Life-care planning
If you wish to learn more about healthcare and oncology, learn more by reading through the resources we have provided.